What Information We May Collect
We may collect information related to you (such as your name, email, phone number, addresses and payment information) and your devices (such as information about your web browser, device, operating system, IP address, some cookies installed on your device, how long you have stayed on the Site, dates and times of activity on the Site, general geolocation data, the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site). This information is referred to as “Personal Information”.
We may collect Personal Information from or about you or your devices in a variety of ways, including:
- We may collect information from or about you through our Site, including when you request information or place an order with us.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How We May Use Your Information
We may use information we collect to communicate with you, to fulfill our products and to improve and enhance development of our Site and products.
We may use information we collect from you in a variety of ways, including:
- We may use information we collect to contact you to present products and offers to you, or to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests for product information and alerts. You can opt out of receiving promotional-related communications at any time.
- We may use information we collect to complete and fulfill your purchase, including to process your payments and communicate with you regarding your order and provide you with related customer service.
- We also may use information we collect for other purposes, including, for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
How We May Share Your Information
We may share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We may share the information we collect from you in a variety of ways, including:
- We use Shopify to power our Site and online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We may also share your Personal Information with third party service providers that assist us in developing the Site, promotional campaigns and communications with you.
- We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We also may transfer and disclose information, including information that may or may not personally identify you, to third parties to comply with a legal obligation (including, but not limited to, subpoenas or other court orders) and when we believe in good faith that the law requires it; in response to a lawful request by governmental authorities conducting an investigation, including to comply with law enforcement requirements; to verify or enforce our policies and procedures.
- We may also share information in other circumstances, such as with a third party in connection with any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
If you no longer want to receive promotional-related emails or messages from us, you may opt out of receiving them by following the opt-out instructions below or in communications received from us.
To opt-out, or if f you have questions, concerns, or complaints about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address: Lordstown Motors Corp., Attn: Legal/Privacy, 2300 Hallock-Young Road, S.W., Lordstown, Ohio 44481.
Policy updated: November 10, 2020